Communication for CRM Success Part 2: Why Should Attorneys Care about CRM?
CRM With a Purpose
Why should lawyers care about CRM adoption? Well, first it’s important to communicate why the firm cares. What was the vision and what were the primary reasons behind the decision to invest a significant amount of time and money in the CRM technology in the first place? Back in the day, the old standard reply would have been, “Because all the other firms are doing it.” But I’m betting that answer is not going to cut it with most lawyers anymore.
Tell Them What’s In It For Them
- Reducing costs and enhancing efficiency
- Improving communication, coordination and Client service
- Minimizing repetitive or redundant processes
- Identifying and leveraging business relationships
- Increasing business development success