Up to 70% of CRM Implementations FAIL!
CRM is not easy.
Everybody struggles with CRM adoption.
I just wanted a mailing list that didn’t suck.
Users generate great content… but they think
that by osmosis it’s just going to enter the universe.
We have everybody in a spreadsheet.
Watch Just How Many Ways a CRM System Can Fail
CRM Isn’t Magic
Bad Data Quality
Not My Job
User Adoption Struggles
Inability to Communicate
Too Hard To Use
No Leadership Buy-In
Lots of Work
Click the for your EPIC CRM Fail favorites
CLIENTSFirst Can Help You Prevent #EpicCRMFails
Here’s how not to fail with CRM:
- Create a plan and strategy to succeed
- Assess technology needs and requirements
- Set realistic expectations and goals
- Gain leadership buy-in
- Effectively communicate system value
- Enhance user participation and adoption
- Define, achieve and communicate success
- Measure and enhance ROI
- Call CLIENTSFirst!